now this is what i like to see… if i’m gonna buy some fancy new Strong Product i wanna see it beat the weaker version of itself into total useless garbage…… its called innovation and i’ve never been so happy to be a capitalist…
sometimes i wonder if this website is okay
The first picture is me and my twinbrother when we were 3 years old. The second picture is me on my brother’s funeral. He was 18 years old and killed himself. I don’t care if this ruins your blog. I want you to reblog this and make a statement.
The first picture is worldfamous. Even Kendall Jenner posted it on her instagram account.We were on the news because no one knew that the picture was 15 years old. But people need to realize that life isn’t as pretty as the picture tells us. Life is cruel. Just like our society. And I’ve lost my best friend because of it. Teenagers are suppose to have fun, instead of thinking about killing themselves.
I hope this will get to Kendall Jenner and she’ll defend my statement. Because no one will probably listen to me…
STOP BODY SHAMING FAT WOMEN UNDER THE GUISE OF “CARING ABOUT THEIR HEALTH” 2K14
STOP BODY SHAMING THIN WOMEN UNDER THE GUISE OF “BEING FAT POSITIVE” 2K14
STOP ACTING LIKE FAT WOMEN AND SKINNY WOMEN ARE TREATED WITH EQUAL DEGREES OF OPPRESSION 2K14
I sure hope so. Otherwise… Ehhhh. Packing has been a PAIN.
I read somewhere that sirens/mermaids sang songs that they heard from sailors on passing ships. I imagine this is what a modern siren would sound like singing this song.
(Source: jaesama)1396521 plays
Tag game: give us 5 random facts about yourself and pass this on to ten of your followers. I was tagged by fruity-webbles!
1. I get upset over literally anything that isn’t perfect. For example: I got extremely pissed at myself when there was a crack in my homemade cheesecake this morning because my cheesecake never cracks. I got some text books new in the mail and one was bent; one had a little crease in the cover. I wanted to cry.
2. The only reason I ever started playing ukulele was to catch the attention of a boy.
3. My last name literally translates to “mistake” or “error” in Czechoslovakian.
4. I have socks with bacon and eggs on them.
5. I really hate cuddling.
"I hate being mediocre at everything."
- knowing exactly who you are, but still constantly questioning yourself and why you do things the way you do them and how that makes you feel.
- trying to balance your concern for other people’s wellbeing with your own wants and needs. trying not to stretch yourself too thin.